Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost to rent a Limousine?
- Our rates are determined similar to airlines and hotels. Prime times like Saturdays and shorter rental times equal higher rates. Slower times like weekdays or longer rental times equal lower rates. Usually, your greatest savings will be realized in special package rentals.
- Can I personally view your Limousine before I reserve service?
- Yes! We encourage our clients to visit our facility to personally view our limousines. Please call ahead to arrange viewing.
- How far in advance do I need to call to reserve a Limousine?
- The best rule is to call and check availability as soon as your plans are firm. Once your reservation is made, changes in dates and times may increase your rate. So don't wait and be certain of dates, times, and pickup point.
- Is your company licensed and insured?
- Lake Cumberland Limousine is a legal, licensed Motor Carrier with State and Federal Operating Authority operating under Kentucky Operating Certificate #C3682 and Federal DOT #2782105.
- Is smoking or eating allowed in your Limousine?
- Sorry our Limousines are non smoking vehicles. Foods that have a strong odor or can stain are not allowed.
- Are alcoholic beverages allowed in your Limousine?
- Yes! BUT when alcohol is present, all of the passengers in the vehicle must be at least 21 years of age. Your personal chauffeur will be instructed however, to check a photo ID of each passenger in the presence of alcohol use.
- Does your company supply the alcoholic beverages?
- Sorry, we cannot supply alcoholic beverages of any kind. It is illegal for a Limousine company to supply alcoholic beverages in the state of Kentucky. We do however supply ice, rock glasses, Champaign flutes and bottled water in our Limousines. Sedan trips include complementary bottled water as well as onboard reading material.
- What are your payment and cancellation terms?
- At the time of booking your Limousine or Sedan, we require a valid credit or debit card number to guarantee the reservation. Please see our Reservation Policies for additional information.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and Cash. We will also accept your personal check if approved by our office prior to your reservation. Please inquire about our policy regarding personal checks at time of reservation.
|All Content Copyright © Lake Cumberland Limousine, 2010 - 2017