- Must be 25 years of age or older to reserve.
- All reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance and guaranteed with a credit or debit card.
- All reservations require a two hour minimum rental.
- If additional hourly time is needed for hourly or package rentals, those hours will be billed upon completion of reservation.
- We accept the following forms of payment; Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Debit card, cash or personal checks (with managements prior approval).
- No alcohol permitted on the vehicle if any minor (under 21 years of age) is present. No person will bring contraband, narcotics, or any illegal substance aboard vehicles
owned, or operated, by Lake Cumberland Limousine.
- All passengers agree to behave in an orderly and respectful fashion.
- Lake Cumberland Limousine, or its Chauffeur, reserve the right to expel any person from the vehicle and/or terminate this contract in the event of a violation of any of these
conditions by any passenger. In the event of such early termination, no portion of the rental fees shall be refunded.
- Lake Cumberland Limousine is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damanged personal items, and recommends that all personal items be removed from the vehicle when unattended.
- Lake Cumberland Limousine, or its Chauffeur, shall not be held responsible for late arrival caused by, but not limited to, acts of weather, traffic delays, breakdown of vehicle,
incorrect pickup or drop-off information, or any other situation that is deemed beyond our control.
- Client is solely responsible for his/her guests conduct, and for any damage to, or defacement of, the interior, exterior, or operational equipments inside the vehicle.
This is including but not limited to smoking inside the vehicle, gum, wine or alcohol spillage, vomiting, discharge of bodily fluids, breakage of drink glasses and decanters,
lights, radio, or sound system. A minimum $100 charge will be assessed and higher amounts based on event at managements discretion and will be the payment responsibility of the Client.
- All reservations must be cancelled at least 48 hours in advance to avoid cancellation fees. If the reservation is cancelled within 48 hours, 50% of the estimated trip charge will be assessed.
If the reservation is cancelled within 24 hours, 100% of the estimated trip charge will be assessed. Cancellation fees will be charged to the credit or debit card on file.
|All Content Copyright © Lake Cumberland Limousine, 2010 - 2017